United States Cellular Corporation (U.S. Cellular) is a wireless telecommunications service provider. As of December 31, 2011, U.S. Cellular provided wireless voice and data services to 5.9 million customers in five geographic market areas in 26 states. U.S. Cellular is a majority-owned subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. U.S. Cellular uses roaming agreements with other wireless carriers to provide service to its customers in areas not covered by U.S. Cellular?s network. U.S. Cellular?s ownership interests in wireless licenses included both consolidated and investment interests in licenses covering portions of 36 states and a total population of 92.0 million as of December 31, 2011. In March 2012, Verizon Wireless, which is a joint venture of Verizon Communications Inc. and Voda...... (Source: SEC reports)
General Email Contacts:
Information & Technology - TelecommunicationsEmployees:
around 250 - 500Revenue:
Companies in the Same Industry:
Level 3 Communications, Inc
- Broomfield, COSprint Nextel Corporation
- Overland Park, KSUnited States Cellular Corporation
- Chicago, ILTime Warner Cable
- Staten Island, NYWindstream Corporation
- Little Rock, ARBlack Box Corporation
- Lawrence, PAXO Communications
- Herndon, VAAT&T
- Dallas, TXTW Telecom, Inc.
- Littleton, COLexisNexis Group
- Alpharetta, GAThe Active Network, Inc.
- San Diego, CACharter Communications, Inc.
- Saint Louis, MOIntegra Telecom
- Portland, ORComcast Corporation
- Philadelphia, PARearden Commerce, Inc
- San Mateo, CA