is located at 500 Park Blvd, Itasca, IL 60143. It has around 1K - 5K employees. Its revenue is around $100 - 500M. Magnus Hendrickson started manufacturing commercial trucks in 1913 to meet the demand for robust, durable vehicles. The company introduced the first tandem suspension in 1926.
From the beginning, Hendricksons only business has been to serve the needs of the commercial vehicle industry. This focus, bolstered by an unrelenting pursuit of technological leadership, is the key to our status as the world leader in the design and manufacture of high quality truck, tractor, and trailer suspensions, liftable suspensions, steel leaf springs, bumpers, and stamped components for the heavy-duty transportation market.
Since its acquisition by The Boler Company in 1978, Hendrickson has grown five-fold. Today, Hendrickson is a major supplier to every North American heavy-duty truck and trailer OEM, as well as many manufacturers in Europe, Australia, Mexico, Japan, and Latin America. Our products are helping these partners increase durability, lower operating costs, enhance driver comfort, and reduce weight. And after producing more than 2,000,000 walking beam truck suspensions and 2,000,000 air-ride trailer suspensions, our goal continues to be providing the most technologically advanced and differentiated products available—today and for the road ahead.
suspensions, heavy-duty truck suspension, trailer suspension, bumpers