L'Oréal is world leader in beauty products.
Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a tremendous entrepreneurial instinct. For the past century, L'Oréal has pursued a tireless quest: respond to desire for well-being of millions of men and women and give every person the right to beauty by making it accessible.
L'Oréal key numbers (2012):
- 2.5 billion consolidated sales
- 611 patents registered
- across 130 countries
- 72,600 employees
- 27 Intenational Brands
Awards and Recognitions:
- World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute
- One of the 50 Most Admired Companies by Fortune Magazine for 2010
- One of the 50 most attractive employers by Universum for 2010
5 Operational Divisions whithin L'Oréal:
- Consumer Products... (Source: SEC reports)