Social Media Marketing Specialist
We are currently looking for a social media marketing partner to join us to help drive thought leadership and social media marketing initiatives that build our brand awareness and drive revenue across all segments of our business. The ideal candidate will be a fount of ideas, and will be passionate about and very capable of bringing those ideas to life. This is a good opportunity to have a big impact on a fast growing business and to build the candidate's own personal brand.
This is a contractor position with a strong possibility of conversion to a permanent position based upon performance.
- Initiate and contribute Joesdata social media strategy, and execute this strategy. Execute campaigns and social media initiatives, test and measure different approaches and identify those that best facilitate connections and build enthusiasm for the brand.
- Proactively build and grow relationships with users across multiple social media sites. Constantly monitor followers' activity on social media channels, responding rapidly and appropriately to comments.
- Monitor and define key social media performance indicators and implement appropriate analytics and reporting measurements to gauge success. Compile weekly reports that measure results and analyze strategy.
- Generate all sorts of fresh and compelling ideas for content across all of our social media platforms. Post content, posts, news letters, etc. across all Joesdata social media channels on a daily basis.
- Stay current with social, market and industry trends. Conduct routine research of competitors' content and social media strategies.
- BA/BS in English, communication, journalism, marketing, business, PR or a related field.
- Exceptional writing, grammar, and creative storytelling skills with a drive for accuracy and details; Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Hands-on experience in social media, content marketing, or publishing; 1+ years of relevant work experience in social media.
- Ability to work very independently; Strategic thinker, self-starter, self-motivated and eager to take an idea and run with it. Curious, enthusiastic, efficient, hardworking and solution-oriented.