Sales Development Representatives
We’re looking for several Sales Development Representatives to join us to hunt new opportunities across all industries and segments.This opportunity is an excellent way to grow your career in the sales and technology industry.
- Develop sales strategies and set sales goals for self and team.
- Provides excellent customer service by answering incoming customer calls, solving problems, entering orders and completing follow-up procedures.
- Maximizes customer contact on the phone by turning product inquiries into orders.
- Documents all customer contact and sales activities.
- Answer and return all phone calls, text messages, and emails daily from customers, co-workers, and management.
- Tend to customer requests, complaints, and demands. Communicate any necessary concerns to the management team.
- Stay up-to-date on customers, new businesses in the area, products, pricing, and market changes.
- 2+ years of proven sales and/or customer service experience.
- Addresses customer concerns, demonstrates empathy, and consistently moves the customer towards commitment.
- Excellent people skills. Interacts effectively and works productively with a wide range of people Organized and detail-oriented.
- Fast learner with the ability to grasp new concepts.
- Persuasive, amiable, self-motived, and goal oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Social Media Marketing Specialist
We are currently looking for a social media marketing partner to join us to help drive thought leadership and social media marketing initiatives that build our brand awareness and drive revenue across all segments of our business. The ideal candidate will be a fount of ideas, and will be passionate about and very capable of bringing those ideas to life. This is a good opportunity to have a big impact on a fast growing business and to build the candidate's own personal brand.
- Initiate and contribute Joesdata social media strategy, and execute this strategy. Execute campaigns and social media initiatives, test and measure different approaches and identify those that best facilitate connections and build enthusiasm for the brand.
- Proactively build and grow relationships with users across multiple social media sites. Constantly monitor followers' activity on social media channels, responding rapidly and appropriately to comments.
- Monitor and define key social media performance indicators and implement appropriate analytics and reporting measurements to gauge success. Compile weekly reports that measure results and analyze strategy.
- Generate all sorts of fresh and compelling ideas for content across all of our social media platforms. Post content, posts, news letters, etc. across all Joesdata social media channels on a daily basis.
- Stay current with social, market and industry trends. Conduct routine research of competitors' content and social media strategies.
- BA/BS in English, communication, journalism, marketing, business, PR or a related field.
- Exceptional writing, grammar, and creative storytelling skills with a drive for accuracy and details; Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Hands-on experience in social media, content marketing, or publishing; 1+ years of relevant work experience in social media.
- Ability to work very independently; Strategic thinker, self-starter, self-motivated and eager to take an idea and run with it. Curious, enthusiastic, efficient, hardworking and solution-oriented.